Discover Adventure at Bixby Summer Camp!
Our Bixby Summer Camp is a play-based camp with weekly themes provided by our amazing community partners. This year’s themes are grouped into these areas: Cultural Explorations, STEM, and Movement.
ELIGIBILITY The Bixby Elementary (K-6) Summer Camp is open to: Children that will be in grades Kindergarten-6th for the 2018-19 school year, regardless of attendance at Bixby.
SIGN UP TODAY! http://bit.ly/2DGrVhO
Camp Hours For K-6: Standard Day 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Extended Day 7:15 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.
Camp Hours For Preschool: Standard Day 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Extended Day 7:15 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.
A typical camp day:
- 9:00 a.m. – Arrival and initial time to meet with friends and start our day
- 9:30-lunch – Theme-work in small groups with our community partner (organized by interest area and/or developmental stage/age)
- LUNCH – Time to enjoy a home-cooked meal together!
- Afternoon – Swimming (4 days a week), playing, outside/inside and time to make new friends!
Events Search and Views Navigation
- No matching events listed under PreK-6th Summer Program. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.