Bixby Auxiliary Programs
Our founders, Pat and Bart, felt strongly that taking care of children meant to provide a haven where childhood can unfold freely and with the time needed to make meaningful connections and develop lasting friendships. We have built on their vision with our quality auxiliary programs, which allow children to spend additional time on campus with well-known and beloved teachers, friends, and peers. Bixby Auxiliary Programs are open to current Bixby students.
Our programs feature:
- Guided activities in response to children’s interests
- Free time to play alone, with others, and in small multi-age groups (divided into preschool and elementary program groupings)
- Plenty of outside time, and time to move, play and enjoy some of our very own Bixby games
- Trained professionals and educators who work with our children year-round
- Drop-in options are available during the academic year
- After-care runs from 3:30pm-5:45pm, please pick up your child(ren) no later than 5:45pm.
- Snacks will be provided.
- With regards to pick up, please buzz in at the Main Gate. One of the aftercare teachers will bring your child to the Main Gate to meet you.
- As a reminder, most of the programming will be outside. Please have your child dress accordingly.
Drop In Care
Bixby Blast DaysBix
Bixby School provides care on select days when school is not in session. Activities include field trips, in school performances, and camp activities.
Registration for Bixby Blast Days open one month prior to the start date and close one week before the Bixby Blast Day.
Bixby Blast Day Hours: 8am-4pm
- Drop-in option is not available for Bixby Blast Days
- No before/after care
- Lunch is not provided – please send your child with a packed lunch and snacks
2021-2022 Bixby Blast Days
- Nov 22
- Nov 23
- Dec 20
- Dec 21
- Jan 3
- Jan 4
- Annie Lell
- Amber Carey
- Sara Gallegos
- Beth Smartwood
If you have any questions about Auxiliary Programs, please contact Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org.