BIXBY SUMMER CAMP 2021 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Spend your best summer at Bixby
Our Bixby Summer Camp is a play-based camp that centers around creativity and lots of outdoor play. Bixby Summer is open for campers entering grades K-9th as well as our current preschool students. Set on our beautiful 3 acre campus, Bixby Summer provides campers with a caring, safe environment to play and explore interests with the support of trained, mature counselors.
Day Camp Hours:
- Monday-Friday, 9:00am-3:00pm for campers between ages of 6-12
- Monday-Friday, 9:00am-3:00pm for current preschoolers and those entering Kindergarten in the fall. Preschool has options of 3, 4 and 5 day weeks.
- Monday, July 5, 2021 – Bixby Summer Camp will be CLOSED
Extended Day Camp Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm Tuition: $525/week
Lunch & Snack Menu – Included in your weekly tuition!
Our Camp Programs
- Early Bird Discount – February 1, 2021 – February 19, 2021!
- 5% Siblings Discount
- Registration closes one week before the first day of each session.
Check out photos from Summer 2020!
PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
- Active Network will assess a $4.95 weekly registration fee to enroll in Bixby Summer Camp programs. This is non-refundable.
- If your child is withdrawn by April 30, 2021, you will receive a 50% refund of the week’s tuition that has been paid minus the deposit.
- If your camp week is cancelled due to public health guidance, you will have the option to transfer your registration to another camp week, without penalty, if there is space available. If you are unable to transfer due to lack of availability, your registration fee will be refunded in full (minus the deposit).
- Any other transfers or cancellations are at the discretion of the Summer Camp Coordinator. Requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com
- Isolation and quarantine guidelines are subject to change and will be addressed on a case by case basis with guidance from public health authorities.
- The 15% deposit is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Payment for Bixby Summer Camp is due on the 1st of each month your child will attend. Automatic payment will be processed on the morning of the 6th day of each month using the payment method entered upon registration.
In the event that you need to request a refund, you must submit your request in writing, including an explanation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please inform the Director by email of any transfers you would like to make from one week to another. Transfers are subject to space available and at the discretion of the Director.
PICK-UP AND DROP-OFF POLICIES
Drop off and Pick up Hours
Camp Day Campers may be dropped off for the camp day between 8:45am-9:00am and picked up between 3:00pm-3:10pm.
Early Drop Offs/Late Pick Ups
In order to provide adequate supervision and care for campers, we are unable to accommodate early drop offs or late pick ups. Any camper that is is dropped off more than 15 minutes before their designated drop off time or picked up more than 15 minutes after their designated pick up time will be charged $5 for each 5 minute increment. Please call the school to notify us of any late drop off or pick-up changes.
CAMPER ABSENCES AND NOTIFICATION OF AUTHORIZED PICK UP PERSONNEL
Parents/guardians must notify email@example.com or call the main office if a child will be absent. Bixby will call parents if a child is registered but does not arrive at camp and the Director has not been previously notified of an absence.
Authorized Pick Up Persons
Only authorized people may pick up a child from camp. If there is a change in pick-up, there must be a written notice including the date and name of the person who will be picking up the camper. All pick up persons should be prepared to present a valid form of ID to staff.
QUESTIONS? Call 303-494-7508 x6 or email Bixby Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org