BIXBY SUMMER CAMP 2021 INFORMATION COMING SOON!!!!
Spend your best summer at Bixby
Our Bixby Summer Camp is a play-based camp that centers around creativity and lots of outdoor play. Bixby Summer is open for campers entering grades K-7th as well as our current preschool students. Set on our beautiful 3 acre campus, Bixby Summer provides campers with a caring, safe environment to play and explore interests with the support of trained, mature counselors.
Day Camp Hours:
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-3pm for campers between ages of 6-12
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-2:30pm for current preschoolers and those entering Kindergarten in the fall
- Summer Camp will be closed the weeks of June 29, 2020 and July 6, 2020
Tuition: $425/week, minimum of two consecutive weeks to register.
Extended Day Camp Hours: Starting July 13, 2020, we are offering extended day hours of 8:30 to 5pm.
Our Camp Programs
- K-7th Program
- Counselor in Training (CIT) Program (7th-9th) Given the restrictions on group size we are currently unable to offer this program. If your child is interested in being a Counselor in Training, please email email@example.com. We would love to reinstate this program if we are able.
- Preschool Program
Priority registration is reserved for current Bixby families. Summer Camp registration for non-Bixby families is subject to space available. If you are interested in registering for Bixby Summer Camp 2020, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive information on session availability.
- Sibling Discount: Take an additional 5% off tuition for each sibling when you register under the same account. Applies to the summer camp registration period between March 31-June 1
- Registration closes one week before the first day of each session.
Check out photos from Summer 2020!
PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
- Active Network will assess a $4.95 weekly registration fee to enroll in Bixby Summer Camp programs. This is non-refundable.
- Please note the changes to our cancellation policy to allow for increased flexibility and leniency for families needing to make adjustments after the April 30 cut off date.
- Pre-COVID CANCELLATION POLICY-as noted in the acknowledgment section when registering on Active Network.
- If your child is withdrawn by April 30, 2020, you will receive a 50% refund of the week’s tuition that has been paid minus the deposit.
- There will be no refunds given after April 30, 2020
- Our updated policy on cancellation is as follows: COVID-19 REFUND POLICY: In the event that we are forced to cancel a week of camp (or more) due to the spread of the coronavirus, here is what we are planning to do:
- If your camp week is cancelled, you will have the option to transfer your registration to another camp week, without penalty, if there is availability. You will also have the option to apply your registration towards Summer 2021 and lock in the cost of next summer’s camp at this year’s price.
- If you are unable to transfer due to lack of availability, your registration fee will be refunded.
- If you make the decision not to attend another week, your registration fee will be refunded (minus the 15% deposit).
- In the event a child or staff person demonstrates symptoms associated with Covid-19 we may be required to close the program in which they participate for 24 hours in order to fully disinfect the classroom. Unfortunately we are unable to issue a partial refund in these cases.
Payment for Bixby Summer Camp is due on the 1st of each month your child will attend. Automatic payment will be processed on the morning of the 6th day of each month using the payment method entered upon registration.
In the event that you need to request a partial or full refund, you must submit your request in writing, including an explanation, and submit it to email@example.com.
Please inform the Director by email of any transfers you would like to make from one week to another. Transfers are subject to space available and at the discretion of the Director.
PICK-UP AND DROP-OFF POLICIES
Drop off and Pick up Hours
Camp Day Campers may be dropped off for the camp day between 8:45am-9:00am and picked up between 3:00pm-3:10pm.
Early Drop Offs/Late Pick Ups
In order to provide adequate supervision and care for campers, we are unable to accommodate early drop offs or late pick ups. Any camper that is is dropped off more than 15 minutes before their designated drop off time or picked up more than 15 minutes after their designated pick up time will be charged $15 for each 5 minute increment. Of course a call to let us know of any extenuating circumstances is always welcome.
CAMPER ABSENCES AND NOTIFICATION OF AUTHORIZED PICK UP PERSONNEL
Parents/guardians must notify firstname.lastname@example.org or call the main office if a child will be absent. Bixby will call parents if a child is registered but does not arrive at camp and the Director has not been previously notified of an absence.
Authorized Pick Up Persons
Only authorized people may pick up a child from camp. If there is a change in pick-up, there must be a written notice including the date and name of the person who will be picking up the camper. All pick up persons should be prepared to present a valid form of ID to staff.
QUESTIONS? Call 303-494-7508 x7 or email Bixby Summer at email@example.com