- Knowing each student deeply as an individual and community member
- Providing hands-on learning experiences in small classes with talented teachers
- Beautiful 3-acre campus with natural play areas
- Indoor swimming pool with year-round swimming for all students
- Family and community events year-round
- Parent volunteers for social and campus events
When working (or living) with young children, it is a daily occurrence that children will question if you “really mean it?” Sometimes, it is silly and playful, for example…do I really mean that I don’t want you to touch me with your paint filled hands? Or...read more
We began with a small bottle of clear water, an ordinary object. I explained that even the most ordinary things can be amazing, if we observe with care, consider what we see, and try to explain the details to ourselves. Then I had them watch as I put a...read more
I know I am biased being the Music Director, but Winter Sing at Bixby School is definitely one of my favorite traditions. On the last day of school before Winter Break, December 22, the entire school will gather in the gym to sing winter's favorite tunes....read more
4760 Table Mesa Drive • Boulder, CO • 80305 | 303.494.7508
1. In Boulder, take Table Mesa Dr. (or South Boulder Rd. from Louisville) to Moorhead Avenue. Moorhead Ave. is just west of Hwy. 36.
2. Turn South on Moorhead Ave. The main entrance to Bixby School is straight ahead.