- Knowing each student deeply as an individual and community member
- Providing hands-on learning experiences in small classes with talented teachers
- Beautiful 3-acre campus with natural play areas
- Indoor swimming pool with year-round swimming for all students
- Family and community events year-round
- Parent volunteers for social and campus events
I believe students are more likely to get excited about learning when it is relevant to them and connected to their interests. Over the last few weeks, the Kindergarteners have been investigating the five senses. They use their five senses everyday to investigate the...read more
As students come down the stairs to Bixby’s lower level, they are entering a space especially designed for kids. There are the lofts, the reading area, ‘the island,’ which houses art supplies, but the most captivating part seems to be the building table. Before...read more
I look forward to this event every year. The Bixby Auction. It’s our school’s biggest fundraiser, and every year I have an absolute blast! I love anticipating the theme, seeing the decorations and the costumes some attendees wear, and playing some of the casino games....read more
4760 Table Mesa Drive • Boulder, CO • 80305 | 303.494.7508 | fax: 303.494.7519
1. In Boulder, take Table Mesa Dr. (or South Boulder Rd. from Louisville) to Moorhead Avenue. Moorhead Ave. is just west of Hwy. 36 and can be easily spotted by Que’s Espresso at the intersection.
2. Turn south into Que’s parking lot and continue straight to the end of the lot.
3. The gate in the back of the lot is the entrance to Bixby School.