- Knowing each student deeply as an individual and community member
- Providing hands-on learning experiences in small classes with talented teachers
- Beautiful 3-acre campus with natural play areas
- Indoor swimming pool with year-round swimming for all students
- Family and community events year-round
- Parent volunteers for social and campus events
What a pleasure it was to see our Bixby preschoolers mesmerized by these earth friendly creatures! In celebration of Earth Day, Bixby's preschool and kindergarten classes were fortunate enough to be a part of a presentation put on by Growing Gardens! Not to my...read more
I so appreciate that Anna talked about the rubrics for student growth last week, and how she spoke about learning more about the practice of teaching through filling them out. That has certainly been my experience over the last ten years or so as well. But I have also...read more
We all have a wonderful challenge: Our children are born as creators, scientists, thinkers, and makers! Yet, how do we nurture and foster their natural curiosity at home? How do we create spaces at home that support their explorations and allow for the all important...read more
4760 Table Mesa Drive • Boulder, CO • 80305 | 303.494.7508 | fax: 303.494.7519
1. In Boulder, take Table Mesa Dr. (or South Boulder Rd. from Louisville) to Moorhead Avenue. Moorhead Ave. is just west of Hwy. 36 and can be easily spotted by Que’s Espresso at the intersection.
2. Turn south into Que’s parking lot and continue straight to the end of the lot.
3. The gate in the back of the lot is the entrance to Bixby School.