- Knowing each student deeply as an individual and community member
- Providing hands-on learning experiences in small classes with talented teachers
- Beautiful 3-acre campus with natural play areas
- Indoor swimming pool with year-round swimming for all students
- Family and community events year-round
- Parent volunteers for social and campus events
Every time I’ve stepped back into the world of being a student in one form and another over the last few decades, my empathy for other students has increased considerably. And it doesn’t take much time, be it in a traditional classroom or on a tennis court (or more...read more
Summer is a wonderful time to kick off the shoes, find a friend, or ten, and invent your own world. What are the kinds of things that happen internally and mentally when we are playing creatively and engaging with our peers? Are these the same skills we require in our...read more
Now, set aside school, work and stress; it’s time to focus on 99 ways to play with kids this summer! Build a toy car racetrack out of old boxes, paper towel rolls and other repurposed materials. Set up a glow-in-the-dark ring toss—use dollar-store glow necklaces...read more
4760 Table Mesa Drive • Boulder, CO • 80305 | 303.494.7508 | fax: 303.494.7519
1. In Boulder, take Table Mesa Dr. (or South Boulder Rd. from Louisville) to Moorhead Avenue. Moorhead Ave. is just west of Hwy. 36 and can be easily spotted by Que’s Espresso at the intersection.
2. Turn south into Que’s parking lot and continue straight to the end of the lot.
3. The gate in the back of the lot is the entrance to Bixby School.