- Knowing each student deeply as an individual and community member
- Providing hands-on learning experiences in small classes with talented teachers
- Beautiful 3-acre campus with natural play areas
- Indoor swimming pool with year-round swimming for all students
- Family and community events year-round
- Parent volunteers for social and campus events
Have you had a chance to talk to your kiddos about eating the rainbow? This is the idea that we should be choosing a variety of different-colored whole foods throughout the day and the week. Of course, eating the rainbow refers to naturally occurring...read more
“The freest child is the child who is most interested in what he is doing, and at whose hand are the materials for his work or play.” -- Caroline Pratt, progressive education reformer & founder City and Country School NYC Materials have been on my mind...read more
Forming positive responsive relationships with children and families is my primary goal at the start of every school year. I find that this happens quite naturally when you just spend time with the students and parents informally. I have made it a point to...read more
4760 Table Mesa Drive • Boulder, CO • 80305 | 303.494.7508
1. In Boulder, take Table Mesa Dr. (or South Boulder Rd. from Louisville) to Moorhead Avenue. Moorhead Ave. is just west of Hwy. 36.
2. Turn South on Moorhead Ave. The main entrance to Bixby School is straight ahead.