- Knowing each student deeply as an individual and community member
- Providing hands-on learning experiences in small classes with talented teachers
- Beautiful 3-acre campus with natural play areas
- Indoor swimming pool with year-round swimming for all students
- Family and community events year-round
- Parent volunteers for social and campus events
Like many families, you may be navigating the important question of school choice in these days. At Bixby, this week alone, a number of families have attended our open house, called in, set up private tours, and explored our campus and program with me. Many of you...read more
Our mission is to cultivate critical thinking; promote independence and self-confidence; instill empathy, respect and responsibility; and inspire a love of learning. -Bixby Mission Statement As a progressive school, Bixby values deep understanding. According to Alfie...read more
Playdough! This soft, and often colorful, modeling material is just one of many staples one will see within the preschool classroom. One that is homemade, often by the preschoolers, using a mixture of flour, water, salt, oil, and color (if desired). A simple dough. ...read more
4760 Table Mesa Drive • Boulder, CO • 80305 | 303.494.7508 | fax: 303.494.7519
1. In Boulder, take Table Mesa Dr. (or South Boulder Rd. from Louisville) to Moorhead Avenue. Moorhead Ave. is just west of Hwy. 36 and can be easily spotted by Que’s Espresso at the intersection.
2. Turn south into Que’s parking lot and continue straight to the end of the lot.
3. The gate in the back of the lot is the entrance to Bixby School.