- Knowing each student deeply as an individual and community member
- Providing hands-on learning experiences in small classes with talented teachers
- Beautiful 3-acre campus with natural play areas
- Indoor swimming pool with year-round swimming for all students
- Family and community events year-round
- Parent volunteers for social and campus events
This year the Kindergarten class is exploring the world of visual language through American Sign Language (ASL)! Every day in Kindergarten we communicate through our hand gestures, body language and facial expressions. Now that we have learned basic...read more
Dressing up in preschool doesn’t always involve fancy fabrics and costumes. I mean, who doesn’t love shiny necklaces to wear and bags to carry them in? The children’s imaginations have been soaring with ideas as they discuss life events they’ve witnessed....read more
When Pat and Bart opened the Bixby School that we know and love, basically it was a big McStain home, (Tom and Caroline Hoyts’ children attended Bixby), surrounded by a chain link fence on the outskirts of south Boulder. The Bridgewalk and Tantra...read more
4760 Table Mesa Drive • Boulder, CO • 80305 | 303.494.7508
1. In Boulder, take Table Mesa Dr. (or South Boulder Rd. from Louisville) to Moorhead Avenue. Moorhead Ave. is just west of Hwy. 36.
2. Turn South on Moorhead Ave. The main entrance to Bixby School is straight ahead.