PROGRESSIVE EDUCATION IN AN
- Small class sizes with 8:1 average student to teacher ratio
- Strong academic program with unusual depth in literature, writing, mathematics, science, history, and the arts
- Emphasis on critical thinking skills and problem solving
- Comprehensive assessment via Bixby’s trademarked Rubric for Student Growth®
- Ability to take each child as far as they can go in the learning process
- 3-acre campus with sports fields
- Large, indoor bromine pool
- Innovative, outdoor 3600 ft play structure
- Outdoor classroom and performance spaces
- Indoor areas designed to encourage independence and interactivity through exploration — academically and artistically
- On-staff chef
- Optional extended hours available:
7:15 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.
- Weekly parent info sessions held every Tuesday, 12-1:30pm.