- Knowing each student deeply as an individual and community member
- Providing hands-on learning experiences in small classes with talented teachers
- Beautiful 3-acre campus with natural play areas
- Indoor swimming pool with year-round swimming for all students
- Family and community events year-round
- Parent volunteers for social and campus events
Disclaimer: Today, the adorable faces pictured on this blog are a marketing ploy. This entry is all about the professional inner life of their science teacher (and plenty of other teachers, too, I’d reckon). As a new teacher, I spent quite a bit of time looking for an...read more
The sensory table is always a popular spot in the main preschool room. The open-ended nature of the materials provides the students with unlimited possibilities. It’s one of my favorite spots to observe in the classroom because it often inspires creative and...read more
In January we started a google classroom that focused on sharing the books we are reading with each other. Students post weekly about what they are reading. Most recently they posted on the character traits of the main character, using evidence from the text, and...read more
4760 Table Mesa Drive • Boulder, CO • 80305 | 303.494.7508 | fax: 303.494.7519
1. In Boulder, take Table Mesa Dr. (or South Boulder Rd. from Louisville) to Moorhead Avenue. Moorhead Ave. is just west of Hwy. 36 and can be easily spotted by Que’s Espresso at the intersection.
2. Turn south into Que’s parking lot and continue straight to the end of the lot.
3. The gate in the back of the lot is the entrance to Bixby School.