- Knowing each student deeply as an individual and community member
- Providing hands-on learning experiences in small classes with talented teachers
- Beautiful 3-acre campus with natural play areas
- Indoor swimming pool with year-round swimming for all students
- Family and community events year-round
- Parent volunteers for social and campus events
“Do not keep children to their studies by compulsion but by play.” This quote attributed to Plato describes something that we all understand: Play keeps us working toward something longer and with more dedication than anything else because it provides a...read more
This week we made necklaces out of Fruit Loops so the first graders could learn the colors in Spanish. They learned the words for red, green, blue, yellow and orange. Each child took a turn telling the rest of the class which two colors to put on their...read more
Last Friday, the children were outside in t-shirts, throwing leaves into the air, and asking for spooky stories. On Monday the children were outside in snow pants, snow boots, hats and gloves and making snow angels! October in Colorado is filled with...read more
4760 Table Mesa Drive • Boulder, CO • 80305 | 303.494.7508
1. In Boulder, take Table Mesa Dr. (or South Boulder Rd. from Louisville) to Moorhead Avenue. Moorhead Ave. is just west of Hwy. 36.
2. Turn South on Moorhead Ave. The main entrance to Bixby School is straight ahead.