- Knowing each student deeply as an individual and community member
- Providing hands-on learning experiences in small classes with talented teachers
- Beautiful 3-acre campus with natural play areas
- Indoor swimming pool with year-round swimming for all students
- Family and community events year-round
- Parent volunteers for social and campus events
As rubric season comes to a close at Bixby, I’ve been reflecting on the experience of writing these reports. For many years the rubric has been a Bixby hallmark. It is actually a trademarked document and, in the world of alternative assessments, quite unique. The...read more
Math holidays are few and far between, so when Pi Day rolls around, our math classes celebrate! It takes place on March 14 (3-14). Pi is the ratio of a circle’s circumference to its diameter. The quantity pi is not some strange number that appears in math formulas; it...read more
Pancakes, Pancakes!, written and illustrated by Eric Carle, is a favorite story for many. In a brief synopsis, it is about a young boy, Jack, who has a hankering for pancakes. His mother, who is much too busy with other household chores, says sure...on one condition;...read more
4760 Table Mesa Drive • Boulder, CO • 80305 | 303.494.7508 | fax: 303.494.7519
1. In Boulder, take Table Mesa Dr. (or South Boulder Rd. from Louisville) to Moorhead Avenue. Moorhead Ave. is just west of Hwy. 36 and can be easily spotted by Que’s Espresso at the intersection.
2. Turn south into Que’s parking lot and continue straight to the end of the lot.
3. The gate in the back of the lot is the entrance to Bixby School.