- Knowing each student deeply as an individual and community member
- Providing hands-on learning experiences in small classes with talented teachers
- Beautiful 3-acre campus with natural play areas
- Indoor swimming pool with year-round swimming for all students
- Family and community events year-round
- Parent volunteers for social and campus events
There is work to be done at Bixby! Recycling needs to be put out, the lunchroom needs to be set up…and don’t forget to get it all cleaned up and put away afterwards! Some schools might employ special staff to take care of these jobs, but at Bixby, students help take...read more
Morning Group Time is an important part of the day at Bixby. Meeting together as individual grades gives students a significant anchor at our school. Group Time becomes a safe place for each age group to come together as a community. For our group of 1st graders,...read more
Children cultivate critical thinking skills when they closely observe their surroundings and record what they notice. So every Monday, the kindergarteners walk to a local wetland area called Bridgewalk Pond, bringing clipboards and writing implements to record their...read more
4760 Table Mesa Drive • Boulder, CO • 80305 | 303.494.7508 | fax: 303.494.7519
1. In Boulder, take Table Mesa Dr. (or South Boulder Rd. from Louisville) to Moorhead Avenue. Moorhead Ave. is just west of Hwy. 36 and can be easily spotted by Que’s Espresso at the intersection.
2. Turn south into Que’s parking lot and continue straight to the end of the lot.
3. The gate in the back of the lot is the entrance to Bixby School.