- Knowing each student deeply as an individual and community member
- Providing hands-on learning experiences in small classes with talented teachers
- Beautiful 3-acre campus with natural play areas
- Indoor swimming pool with year-round swimming for all students
- Family and community events year-round
- Parent volunteers for social and campus events
As we settle into the new school year there are many exciting happenings on the social front. Our younger students from last year have stepped into their new roles as leaders and mentors. Friendships, both old and new, are evolving each day. One goal I have as I delve...read more
In writing class, we generate a lot of text. However, not all this work is shared with classmates and other teachers. Some shorter assignments remain forever tucked away in their writing journals. Perhaps students will revisit old journal entries sporadically...read more
“Who are we? What do we look like? How are we the same? How are we different?” These are just some of the questions the preschoolers pondered, as they embarked on the beginning of the 2016-2017 school year. At the preschool level, a typical response might be “I’m 4...read more
4760 Table Mesa Drive • Boulder, CO • 80305 | 303.494.7508 | fax: 303.494.7519
1. In Boulder, take Table Mesa Dr. (or South Boulder Rd. from Louisville) to Moorhead Avenue. Moorhead Ave. is just west of Hwy. 36 and can be easily spotted by Que’s Espresso at the intersection.
2. Turn south into Que’s parking lot and continue straight to the end of the lot.
3. The gate in the back of the lot is the entrance to Bixby School.