- Knowing each student deeply as an individual and community member
- Providing hands-on learning experiences in small classes with talented teachers
- Beautiful 3-acre campus with natural play areas
- Indoor swimming pool with year-round swimming for all students
- Family and community events year-round
- Parent volunteers for social and campus events
Elective classes for the 4th and 5th graders are some of my favorite classes here at Bixby. We can change which classes we offer depending on the interests of our current students (and even their interest du jour.) Some of the classes I have offered in the past have...read more
A two year old puts on her sock all by herself. A three year old folds up a blanket and pushes it tightly into his backpack. A four year old rolls a snowball around the playground until it is fat and round. A five year old cuts, folds and tapes scraps of paper...read more
Hola. ¿Empezaron bien el nuevo año? We are in the middle of our school year and today I want to tell you what your children are learning in Spanish class. In Spanish 1 we are studying the days of the week. We are listening to the story “Las brujas del bosque” (“The...read more
4760 Table Mesa Drive • Boulder, CO • 80305 | 303.494.7508 | fax: 303.494.7519
1. In Boulder, take Table Mesa Dr. (or South Boulder Rd. from Louisville) to Moorhead Avenue. Moorhead Ave. is just west of Hwy. 36 and can be easily spotted by Que’s Espresso at the intersection.
2. Turn south into Que’s parking lot and continue straight to the end of the lot.
3. The gate in the back of the lot is the entrance to Bixby School.