- Knowing each student deeply as an individual and community member
- Providing hands-on learning experiences in small classes with talented teachers
- Beautiful 3-acre campus with natural play areas
- Indoor swimming pool with year-round swimming for all students
- Family and community events year-round
- Parent volunteers for social and campus events
Did you know that I have a deep penchant for alligator jokes? (And anything resembling plays on words, rhyming, riddles or five-year old humor. It may be because I am 50% British; you know the English and their clever use of punning.) I am also the mother of a 10-year...read more
What a pleasure it was to see our Bixby preschoolers mesmerized by these earth friendly creatures! In celebration of Earth Day, Bixby's preschool and kindergarten classes were fortunate enough to be a part of a presentation put on by Growing Gardens! Not to my...read more
I so appreciate that Anna talked about the rubrics for student growth last week, and how she spoke about learning more about the practice of teaching through filling them out. That has certainly been my experience over the last ten years or so as well. But I have also...read more
4760 Table Mesa Drive • Boulder, CO • 80305 | 303.494.7508
1. In Boulder, take Table Mesa Dr. (or South Boulder Rd. from Louisville) to Moorhead Avenue. Moorhead Ave. is just west of Hwy. 36.
2. Turn South on Moorhead Ave. The main entrance to Bixby School is straight ahead.