- Knowing each student deeply as an individual and community member
- Providing hands-on learning experiences in small classes with talented teachers
- Beautiful 3-acre campus with natural play areas
- Indoor swimming pool with year-round swimming for all students
- Family and community events year-round
- Parent volunteers for social and campus events
Think about the implications of a 2.5 year old child joining us and leaving us at age 11 to go to middle school! What happens in this part of early and middle childhood sets in many ways the tone for adolescent, teenage and adult years. Alumni tell us...read more
Have you had a chance to talk to your kiddos about eating the rainbow? This is the idea that we should be choosing a variety of different-colored whole foods throughout the day and the week. Of course, eating the rainbow refers to naturally occurring...read more
“The freest child is the child who is most interested in what he is doing, and at whose hand are the materials for his work or play.” -- Caroline Pratt, progressive education reformer & founder City and Country School NYC Materials have been on my mind...read more
4760 Table Mesa Drive • Boulder, CO • 80305 | 303.494.7508
1. In Boulder, take Table Mesa Dr. (or South Boulder Rd. from Louisville) to Moorhead Avenue. Moorhead Ave. is just west of Hwy. 36.
2. Turn South on Moorhead Ave. The main entrance to Bixby School is straight ahead.